Date(s) - 12/02/2018 - 15/02/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bishopston Recreation Ground
Categories No Categories
Comprehensive 4 day course. By the end you will be able to lay your own hedge.
What will you learn on the course?
- Basic principles of hedge-laying its benefits to wildlife and stock-proof features
- Practice how to cut with a range of traditional axes and billhooks
- How to successfully pleach and lay a hedge
- Hedge staking and binding
- Identify the main hedgerow trees and shrubs
Bookings are closed for this event.