Date(s) - 10/02/2018 - 11/02/2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bishopston Recreation Ground
Categories No Categories
Comprehensive 4 day course split into two weekends, this is part one. By the end of the two parts you will be able to lay your own hedge.
What will you learn on the course?
- Basic principles of hedge-laying its benefits to wildlife and stock-proof features
- Practice how to cut with a range of traditional axes and billhooks
- How to successfully pleach and lay a hedge
- Hedge staking and binding
- Identify the main hedgerow trees and shrubs
Bookings are closed for this event.