Date(s) - 30/09/2019 - 03/10/2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Bishopston Recreation Ground
Categories No Categories
4 day course providing in-depth tuition for each student, to enable them with the skills and knowledge to lay their own hedge.
What will you learn on the course?
- Basic principles of hedge-laying its benefits to wildlife and stock-proof features
- Practice how to cut with a range of traditional axes and billhooks
- How to successfully pleach and lay a hedge
- Hedge staking and binding
- Identify the main hedgerow trees and shrubs
To Book a place and get more information
email email@example.com or phone Bob 07572500946